2/28/2017

Grandma's Yard - Part 2

Not too much to talk about here, but I'm excited for the progress in Grandma and Grandpa's yard! Right now it's mostly removing weeds and moving stuff around. I'm also working on their patio a bit.


The following photos are mainly so I can have comparison photos later :)





Cute little path off the patio. This is how it looked before I started working on it. 

Did a lot of cutting the dead away form plants, and it's so nice to see what's underneath!


 The path after I cleared off leaves and cut back some of the bushes. Added some stepping stones from another part of the yard later.

 Really proud of this little patch. This is what it looked like before I started, you can barely see the green under the weeds.
 Sat down in the grass because I was wearing myself out!! I was really going hard pulling stuff up for a few hours haha. Loved looking at this tree I was working beside, there are at least six bird feeders in it and the birds were so mad because I was so close.
 So many birds!
 The same patch after I worked on it!! So much more green.

No comments:

Post a Comment