2/28/2017

Miscellaneous Plant Adventures

 I can't remember where and when I saw this, but I'm pretty sure I want to do this exact thing with mint! Thought it was hilarious.

Cilantro ice cubes!! Fun for various beverages.


Haha not technically related to all this but I drew some plants based off a tattoo I saw. 
Reindeer/antler moss! My cousin Amanda helped me identify this for a woman I nanny for.

Below are photos that I took in Asheville when Jeremy and I visited last weekend. These vases are so so so so cool!! I was in love. I didn't get any of them but I will next time we go. And we will go again soon, it was an amazing trip.








This is a houseplant at one of the houses that I nanny for, I learned a trick where you poke holes in the dirt to let the water get to different parts of the soil. It's called soil aeration. The second image is a week after I did that!

Started working on the garden beds and Jen's (nannying) house for fun. We're going to grow flowers, veggies and herbs with the kids!

 After I took all the weeds out and stirred up the soil. Looking good good good



These last three images are at Ace Hardware. I am so new at this whole plant thing, it was really exciting to see everything you can get there. One day I'm going to have a giant garden and it will be amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment