2/28/2017

Plants for Mom's Homemade Salsa

So I forgot about these little pods! Mom gave them to me so I could give some to her for homemade salsa. She has an amazing recipe. 

Here they are. Two Roma Tomatoes, two Jalapeño Peppers, and two Cilantro. We are going to have so many Jalapeño Peppers!  

Roma Tomatoes - now is fine, indoors
Jalapeño Peppers - now is fine, indoors 
Cilantro - In ground 4 weeks before last frost

So... the next photos are pots from Grandma's backyard. They were pretty much just strewn about in the yard with the weeds, so I collected the useable ones, and I washed these to start the seed pods! And I'll be planting them outdoors once the danger of frost is gone.

Pre-wash! 


And this is how they looked when they had been washed!! My kitchen table has been taken over haha.




Love how this looks.






No comments:

Post a Comment